Business Solutions supported by progressive technology.
Muza has invested in its capital equipment to provide metal fabrication, painting and assembly services that will exceed your quality expectations and reduce your time-to-market.
- Engineering Design / DFMA
- Fixture Design and Build
- Quick-Turn Low Volume Cell (LVC) for Prototypes
- Laser Cutting (CO2 & Fiber)
- Laser/Turret Combination Machines
- CNC Turret Punching
- Press Brake Forming
- Tube Bending
- Fastener Installation
- Welding – MIG, TIG, Robotic, Spot-weld
- CWI – Certified Weld Inspector
- Powder Coat Painting
- 5-Stage Iron Phosphate pre-treat system with Non-Chrome seal
- Light Mechanical Assembly