A History of manufacturing innovation.
Muza Metal Products was founded in 1928 inside the garage of Leo Muza Sr. as a two-person sheet metal shop. In 1953, Leo Muza Jr. took over the business, transitioning it into a stamping and painting operation. Three years later, he moved the business to its current location in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. In 1997, Tom Muza purchased the business from his father and focused the company on being a progressive, technology-driven metal fabricator.
Our manufacturing company offers product design, rapid prototyping, laser cutting, turret punching, waterjet cutting, forming, sawing, tube bending, machining, manual and robotic welding, powder coating, assembly, inventory management, and APQP processes for large OEMs.
Muza Metal Products has grown tremendously over the years earning features in such publications as Modern Marvels, The Fabricator and Industrial Laser Solutions. In early 2011, Muza was purchased by the Wing Capital Group of Milwaukee. Most recently, Muza completed a 47,000-sq-ft expansion, bringing its total square footage to 190,000.