Committed to Quality.
Muza Metal Products has built a reputation for quality metal fabrication, painting and assembly services. To maintain that high level of performance, we invest heavily in our our people, engineering design processes and manufacturing equipment.
- UL 508A
- ISO9001:2015 Certified
- Continuous improvement utilizing Lean and Six-Sigma methodologies
- Certified Weld Inspector (CWI) and CAWI on staff
- Weld certifications – CWI, CWE, CWS, CRAW-T
- CMM Inspection including free-arm Romer inspection with PC-DMIS software
- Fabri-Vision laser scanning inspection for flat parts
- PPAP documentation preparation
- APQP documentation – FMEA’s, Control Plans
- GD&T expertise for customer drawings
- UL1332 (DTVV2) certification for Application of Organic Coatings (powder-coat) for Outdoor Enclosures
- Paint salt spray test performance 1000+ hours
- Paint thickness measurement capability
- Color Booth for color-match comparison
- Gloss-meter testing per ASTM D523
- Cross-Hatch testing per ASTM D3359, Method B
- One stop solutions
We’re not a job shop. We’re a team that can solve your challenge and get it done.
When it comes to your challenge – just think what Muza metal products can do for you.